Guidance - Lester B. Pearson Continuing Education
The Lester B Pearson Continuing Education programs provide an interesting option for post-secondary training. They permit students to gain access to good hands-on employment opportunities with as little as 6 months to 24 months of training.
Programs are offered in a wide variety of fields including carpentry, industrial design, professional cooking, automobile mechanics, plumbing and heating, and health care professions.
Students completing a LBP Continuing Education program will earn a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS)
Admissions to most Vocational Training programs require that students successfully complete the following core subjects:
- Secondary 4 English
- Secondary 4 French
- Secondary 4 Math
A few programs are available to students with only Secondary 3 core subjects required.
For information about programs offered by Lester B. Pearson Continuing Education, please visit the Lester B Pearson Continuing Education website by clicking on the icon
Attending the Open Houses and Information evening session provide students with very valuable information.
2021 CEGEP/VOCATIONAL CENTRES VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSES
Lester B. Pearson Continuing Education Application Process:
- All Applications for the Lester B Pearson Continuing Education programs are completed online through SRAFP (Service Régional d’Admission en formation Professionnelle)
- The SRAFP site is updated monthly as program start dates become available.
- Once the student has completed the online application, someone from the centre will contact the student with an appointment date at the center for an information session and/or a possible interview.
On the date of the appointment, bring with you:
- $20.00 required to open your file (registration fee)
- original birth certificate
- valid Medicare card
To complete the online registration form, please click on the icon